Auburn already has two losses, but running the table to an SEC title — and beating Alabama and Georgia along the way — may still be enough to launch them into the FBS’s final four.
The Aggies, on the other hand, are playing for bowl placement after a 5-3 start that’s included quality wins (South Carolina, Florida) and heartbreaking losses (UCLA, Alabama).
It’s going to take a Herculean effort, but the Aggies have the talent and the home field advantage to notch their biggest win of the year.
- Texas A&M-Auburn football score: Live updates, stats (November 4, 2017)SECcountry.com
- Auburn football-Texas A&M: Game time, TV channel, watch online for Week 10 ...SECcountry.com
- Final thoughts, score predictions before Auburn vs. Texas A&MThe Auburn Plainsman
- Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham's college football journey returns to Texas todayMontrose Daily Press
- Live updates: Analysis, score updates from Auburn vs. Texas A&M247Sports
- A&M starting CB Charles Oliver out vs. Auburn247Sports
- 3 players return from injury to Auburn's starting lineup vs. Texas A&MSECcountry.com
- No. 15 Auburn at Texas A&M LIVE BLOG: Austin Golson at LT; Tre' Williams startingMontgomery Advertiser (blog)
- Auburn-Texas A&M: Betting odds, picks for Week 10 (11/04/2017)SECcountry.com