For Melissa, her mother-in-law’s death only put things in perspective that their family needed to remain close.
Teresa Giudice, Joe Gorga and Melissa GorgaTeresa felt similarly, though she appeared to feel some resentment towards her husband for taking her away from time she could have spent with her mother.
“I do get frustrated with the situation with my husband, I do get upset,” Teresa revealed at a group dinner later in the episode.
I love my daughters having a grandma, but because of the situation that he put me in, I lost 11 and a half months with my mom.
One scene in the premiere showed her and her brother Joe packing up the home he stayed in with his late wife.
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season Premiere Recap: Let Them Throw CakeVulture
- Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere recap: 'Shaddy Beach'EW.com
- Teresa Giudice on Her Uncertain Future with Husband Joe: 'He Just Made a Mess ...PEOPLE.com
- How RHONJ's Danielle Staub Forgave Teresa Giudice for Calling Her a ...PEOPLE.com
- Teresa Giudice holds real resentment toward her incarcerated husbandWonderwall
- Teresa Giudice So Pissed at Joe!!! He Cost Me Precious Time with My MomTMZ.com
- 'RHONJ' Cast Spills The Tea About 'Wild' Season 8: 'There's A Lot Of Broken ...Hollywood Life
- Melissa Gorga Thinks Teresa Guidice 'Can't Wait' for Joe to Get Out of PrisonUs Weekly
- RHONJ: Recapping the first episode of Season 8NorthJersey.com