Ikea has acquired TaskRabbit, and will run the startup as an independent subsidiary , with CEO Stacy Brown-Philpot and her staff staying on.
AT&T and other broadband providers asked the Supreme Court to overturn Obama-era net neutrality rules barring ISPs from slowing or blocking rivals’ content.
Now under Republican leadership, the FCC is already considering a plan to replace and weaken the rules that defenders say are needed to enforce fair treatment of web traffic.
If you’ve ever wondered why digital media analytics are dominated by measures of volume — pageviews, clicks and their many cousins — you have to dig back decades before the dawn of the internet to the radio broadcasters of the Great Depression.
Marta Tellado, CEO of Consumer Reports, joins us on the latest Too Embarrassed to Ask podcast about how the iconic 81-year-old magazine is making its way in the digital era.
- Why Ikea Just Bought A Tech CompanyCo.Design (blog)
- Ikea acquired TaskRabbit, so you can redecorate your healthy home with no ...Well+Good
- Customers will soon be able to PAY Ikea to assemble furniture at home for youBirmingham Mail
- You'll soon be able to PAY Ikea to put your furniture together at home for youThe Sun
- New Service From Ikea Is About To Change The Way We Build Flatpack FurnitureLADbible
- Significant Digits For Friday, Sept. 29, 2017FiveThirtyEight
- IKEA is about to change FOREVER and Brit shoppers will LOVE itDaily Star
- Ikea's stuff is tough to assemble, so it bought a startup to do it for youArs Technica UK
- TaskRabbit Acquisition Is Latest Move In Ikea's Digital StrategyPYMNTS.com