You get the option of either spinning the wheel again (which is relevant if you have been spending too much time with this) or click to open the surprise.
One surprise will take you to the MusicLab, which is a part of Google Experiments—here, it allows you to play arpeggios in different patterns, and you tap the wheel to explore major and minor chords—someone with no knowledge of musical theory or songwriting, will be as coordinated with this as a baby deer walking on ice.
If you land up on the surprise with the chicken animation, you will be taken to a search page of “animal sounds” with the “Grrr” sound of a tiger leading the way—it is a mystery what the purpose of this might be in our lives, all of a sudden.
One of the surprises will take you to a DJ console with two turntables—figuring your way out around this is perhaps slightly more complicated than an actual turntable, in the real world.
The Google search engine, with over 4.5 billion users globally and available in 160 countries, otherwise has a very important role in our lives.
READ MORE (Gears Of Biz)
- Play Google's Best Interactive Doodles for its 19th BirthdayPCMag
- Google unwraps 19 past Doodle games for its 19th birthdayGears Of Biz
- Google Celebrates 19th Birthday With Special DoodleVoice of America
- Need a break from work? Google offers 19 different games you can play online ...Deseret News
- The five best Google Doodle games to play instead of working todayQuartz
- Here Are 5 Awesome Doodle Games for Google's 19th AnniversaryFortune
- Google Doodle Spinner Surprise Marks 19th Birthday: Cricket, PacMan, GamesInternational Business Times
- 19 years of saying 'just Google it'Business Standard
- Google Has 19 Browser Games Up for Its 19th BirthdayMental Floss