Tiger Woods is relegated to cart riding during the Presidents Cup, his return to golf uncertain.
But then Tiger Woods was asked if he could imagine a scenario in which he never played competitively again and his answer was blunt and sobering.
Serving as an assistant captain for the Presidents Cup at Liberty National in New Jersey, he is limited to riding in a cart and has not played a full schedule since 2015.
Although he may look fit, a series of back surgeries has taken a toll and it’s fair to wonder if he’ll ever be the Tiger Woods who has won 14 majors.
Woods wrote about plenty of other topics in his post, including how he took his kids to watch the eclipse in Tennessee (“It was pretty neat to see the darkness coming and then how everything went quiet.”) and his pal Rafael Nadal at the U.S. Open (“We text all the time.”).
- Mickelson Leads US For 23rd Straight Time In Team EventCBS New York
- Woods back on the course in a cart, uncertain about futureNew Haven Register
- 'No idea what my future holds': Tiger Woods admits return to golf is far from ...Scroll.in
- Tiger Woods admits he may never return to competitionIndia Today
- Tiger Woods accepts possibility he may never play competitive golf againSouth Wales Argus
- Davis Love's granddaughter joins him in accepting induction into World Golf ...Florida Times-Union
- Tiger admits his long golf career may actually be overDailyEdge.ie
- Captain's assistant Tiger Woods heavily invested in Team USAABC News
- Presidents Cup bracing for Trump show at Liberty NationalThe Augusta Chronicle