Pretty soon it’s time to go and people start throwing supplies off the boat like crazy in anticipation of Probst ringing a bell ending the free-for-all.
He immediately identifies two players — lifeguard Ashley and firefighter JP — as a power couple that needs to be broken up, but he then aligns with them and Marine Ben, leaving the two older women, dubbed the Mom Squad — Katrina, the Olympic swimmer, and Chrissy, the actuary — on the outside.
At the Heroes camp, the Core Four decide to vote off Katrina or Chrissy, but Alan doesn’t trust JP and Ashley and he wants to blow the game up.
Tribal Council Katrina Radke, John ‘JP’ Hilsabeck, Ashley Nolan, Alan Ball, Chrissy Hofbeck and Ben Driebergen at Tribal Council on ‘Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.’ (Robert Voets/CBS) Probst inquires about life at camp and Chrissy says she immediately felt like she didn’t belong on the tribe.
Next time: Chrissy and Ben are the new power couple on Heroes, romance blossoms between Healer’s Jessica and Cole, and Ali thinks Patrick is nuts.
- Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers premiere recap: 'I'm Not Crazy, I'm ...EW.com (blog)
- 'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Breaks Down the Season 35 PremiereHollywood Reporter
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers is finally here for all your ...AV Club
- 'Survivor' 35 episode 1 recap: It's Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers in season ...Goldderby
- Satellite's Ashley Nolan survives first Survivor episodeFlorida Today
- These 'Survivor' Stars Are Your LA NeighborsPatch.com
- The First 'Survivor' Contestant Has Been Voted off the IslandPopCulture.com
- Jeff Probst: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers-Themed 'Survivor' Is Going to RockTVInsider
- 'Survivor' Contestant Makes Teammate StripPopCulture.com