U.S. singer Justin Timberlake performs during the Eurovision Song Contest final in Stockholm, Sweden, Saturday, May 14, 2016.
WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) — Justin Timberlake is "finalizing" a deal to perform the halftime show at this year's Super Bowl, according to a report by US Weekly .
The NFL championship is set to take place in Minneapolis on February 4.
Citing an insider, the report says "as of right now, it will just be Justin -- no surprise performers."
Rumors had held that Timberlake's son, Silas, and his wife, Jessica Biel, might perform alongside Jay-Z.
- Justin Timberlake may put 'nipple-gate' behind him for Super Bowl returnNewshub
- Justin Timberlake reportedly finalizing NFL deal for Super Bowl Halftime ...Fox News
- Justin Timberlake could be returning to Super Bowl stageNew York Post
- Britney Spears Would 'Love' Justin Timberlake To Invite Her To Perform Super ...Hollywood Life
- TRENDING TODAY | Justin Timberlake and the Super Bowl, Kardashians, and moreNews3LV
- Justin Timberlake's Potential Super Bowl Performance Is Already Making Fans ...Bustle
- Justin Timberlake rumored as Super Bowl LII halftime act for MinneapolisMinneapolis Star Tribune
- Report: Justin Timberlake to perform at Super Bowl 52Philippine Star
- Report: Justin Timberlake finalizing deal to be Super Bowl LII halftime performerABC News