On the heels of the announcement of her split from actor Josh Duhamel , Fergie is stepping out to promote her brand-new album “Double Dutchess” with son Axel Jack in tow.
The singer was spotted leaving the Sirius Building in New York on Monday wearing thigh-high stiletto boots while holding 4-year-old Axel’s hand.
Fergie opted for an Off-White oversized hooded printed jersey top paired with the Sheer over-the-knee black peep-toe boots from Vatanika for the occasion.
Later, the 42-year-old star took to Instagram, posting a sweet shot of her and Axel at “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show.” Fergie captioned the pic, “my little bodyguard.
— Sign up for the FN Newsletter —Focus , Celebrity Style , North America , Converse , Fergie
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Can't Stop Dancing to Fergie, Is All of UsInStyle
- Fergie was nervous to kiss Milo in 'Big Girls Don't Cry' videoTimes of India
- Fergie's Son Axl Is the Sweetest Sunday Funday Dateinstyle.co.uk
- Fergie & Son Axl Enjoy a 'Date Night' After Her Split From Josh DuhamelSheKnows.com
- Fergie Talks Demons & Reveals Music Video for 'A Little Work' Featuring Son ...Entertainment Tonight
- Queen Bey for inspirationAppsforPCdaily
- Fergie I've Got a Handle On Single ParentingTMZ.com
- 'I was seeing devils everywhere!' Fergie hints at struggle with mental illness ...Daily Mail
- Mom's little assistant! Newly-single Fergie clasps Axl's hand as he joins her ...Daily Mail