“ American Horror Story: Cult ” has its crazed Kai Anderson, played by Evan Peters , and until this week’s episode, it was hard to see why any halfway sane person might follow him.
Related Content ‘American Horror Story’ Recap: Almost Everyone Turns on Ally in ‘Neighbors From Hell’ But perhaps no one is more enthusiastic to vote than the injured Gary Longstreet (Chaz Bono), who Kai drags into the polling place.
As he bleeds out, Gary casts his vote for Donald Trump, before exiting his station, holding up his bloody stump and yelling, “Welcome to Trump’s America, motherf—ers!”
Harrison still has to go to work after Election Night, arriving to the gym he trains at (making his switch to a beekeeper later an interesting career change) to find that Kai has requested him as his personal trainer because he “looked strong.” That’s convenient for Harrison, who’s lost a number of clients over “post-election economic anxiety.” As Kai works out, he launches into a diatribe over labels created by the “leftists,” but then pivots in a strange direction.
He manages to get her to agree to grab dinner, where he tells her that he’s running for city council (this was before Councilman Chang vacated a seat by getting murdered by a hoard of clowns).
- American Horror Story: Cult Just Gave Us Its Best Episode YetE! Online
- AHS: Cult: Billy Eichner on playing evil, watching Evan Peters masturbateEW.com (blog)
- American Horror Story: Cult Recap: Fake NewsVulture
- American Horror Story: Cult - "11/9"IGN
- American Horror Story May Have Just Exploited a Real-Life TragedyPOPSUGAR
- American Horror Story gets closer to the election to move beyond itAV Club
- Emma Roberts Made Her American Horror Story: Cult Debut and, Well, That Was FastPOPSUGAR
- American Horror Story: Cult: Alison Pill Explains That Shocking Ivy-Winter RevealTV Guide
- Why You Should Be Watching 'AHS: Cult,' Even If You Have Trump FatigueBustle