Coinciding with them coming back online, Bungie has released a new update and shared the Patch notes that detail everything it does.
As detailed recently, these limited-time events allow you to pledge your loyalty to one of the three factions and then earn reputation tokens for performing certain tasks.
The Call to Arms Milestone, which tasks you with playing Crucible matches every week, will now require less progress to complete.
Fixed issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress Fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
Midtown Adjusted Clash & Supremacy power ammo locations Added invisible physics volumes to keep players from leaving the intended playable space
- Destiny 2's servers are back up for patch 1.03, here's the patch notesTelegraph.co.uk
- Destiny 2 Faction Rallies Update: When They Start, How They Work, And Gear RewardsGameSpot
- Destiny 2's newest update prepares for Faction Rallies, fixes numerous bugsDot Esports
- Destiny 2 Servers Down For Maintenance [Update: Now Back Online With New Patch]GameSpot
- Destiny 2 Patch Adds Faction Rallies and MoreGame Rant
- 'Destiny 2' Patch 1.03 Fixes Map Exploits And More, Adds Faction RalliesThe Inquisitr
- Destiny 2's Faction Rallies Go Live Soon, Here's What You Need To KnowUSgamer
- Destiny 2 Faction Rally GuideAOTF
- The Major Problem Destiny 2 Didn't FixCinema Blend