ROI deals with the invested cash in the company and the return the investor realize on that money based on the net profit of the business.
Investors who are keeping close eye on the stock of Itus Corporation (NASDAQ:ITUS) established that the company was able to keep return on investment at – in the trailing twelve month while Reuters data showed that industry’s average stands at 5.34 and sector’s optimum level is 14.60.
MA ended last trade at $2.27 a share and the price is up more than -57.96% so far this year.
The company maintains price to book ratio of 0.00 vs. an industry average at 0.67.
This ratio also gives some idea of whether you’re paying too much for what would be left if the company went bankrupt immediately.
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Continues Surge Higher on Heavy VolumeStreetInsider.com
- Early Moves to Watch: ITUS Corporation (ITUS)StandardOracle
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) added to 4 new portfoliosPost Analyst
- Analyst's Ratings : ITUS Corporation (NASDAQ:ITUS)TopChronicle
- Changes in Signals Identified: CorMedix, Inc. (CRMD), ITUS Corporation (ITUS)AllStockNews
- Analyst provided some recent clues on Synchrony Financial (SYF) and ITUS ...USA Commerce Daily
- Investor's Alert (Beta Factor in Focus): Jabil Inc., (NYSE:JBL)Stock Watch
- Investor's Alert (Volume Pattern in Focus) – ITUS Corporation (NASDAQ:ITUS)Hot Stocks Point
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) stock traded 14776847 shares actively on Sep 25, 2017 ...Voice Of Analysts