The report , citing unnamed sources, says Apple is requesting suppliers to ship only about 40% of the components originally planned for iPhone X production.
Brian Cornell, CEO and chairman of Target, said in a statement, “We’ve always offered market-competitive wages to our team members.
With this latest commitment, we’ll be providing even more meaningful pay, as well as the tools, training and support our team needs to build their skills, develop professionally and offer the service and expertise that sets Target apart.”
Deutsche Bank ( DB ) raised its rating on General Motors ( GM ) to buy from hold and lifted its price target to $51 per share.
Analyst Rod Lache is bullish on GM’s position in the autonomous driving market, noting the automaker’s autonomous vehicles will be ready “much sooner than widely expected.” Shares of General Motors have risen about 15% since the start of the year.
- General Motors: Leader of the Pack?Barron's
- GM, not Tesla, is a better bet on the autonomous vehicle future right now ...CNBC
- GM Might Have This $30 Billion Business That Destroys Driverless CarsYahoo Finance
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Rating On General Motors Company (GM) To "Buy"Newburgh Gazette
- Ford Motor Company (F) Shares Sold by Usca Ria LLCThe Ledger Gazette
- General Motors (GM) Shareholder Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Has Cut ...BZ Weekly
- General Motors Company (GM) price reactions to earnings announcementsPost Analyst
- Choosing Between Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) and General Motors Company (GM)?Economic News
- General Motors Company (GM) Insider Sells 234274 Shares of StockAppsforPCdaily