“We are excited to unite these iconic American brands to better serve our loyal customers and fellow outdoor enthusiasts,” said noted conservationist and Bass Pro Shops Founder and CEO Johnny Morris.
Located next to Bass Pro Shops National Headquarters in Springfield, Missouri, Wonders of Wildlife is larger than the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
Wonders of Wildlife is a gift to future generations from Johnny Morris, establishing a significant not-for-profit conservation attraction and education center in the heart of America.
Avid young angler Johnny Morris founded Bass Pro Shops in 1972 with eight square feet of space in the back of his father's liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, the company’s sole location for its first 13 years of business.
Cabela’s dates back to 1961 when Dick, Mary and Jim Cabela began a mail order service for outdoor products around their kitchen table in Chappell, Nebraska.
- Bass Pro Shops closes deal to buy Cabela'sSpringfield News-Leader
- It's official: Bass Pro Shops acquires Cabela'sDayton Daily News
- Bass Pro completes $4 billion acquisition of Cabela'sSTLtoday.com
- Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's officially combine companiesWFMZ Allentown
- Cabela's completes $4B merger with Bass Pro ShopsAllentown Morning Call
- Cabela's opens new stores in Texas, New MexicoGuns.com
- Cabela's, Bass Pro complete mergerLincoln Journal Star
- Bass Pro deal to buy Cabela's is complete; combined company's HQ will be in ...Grand Island Independent
- Bass Pro Shops merges with Cabela'sColumbus Ledger-Enquirer