Howard's winning score came two plays after rookie Tarik Cohen broke off an electric run for what appeared to be a 73-yard game-winning touchdown .
GET RUNNING: Held to 20 yards rushing last week in a blowout loss at Tampa Bay, the Bears ran for 220 on Sunday.
Sure, Chicago's Marcus Cooper earned his spot on the highlight reels when he slowed down with a clear path to the end zone and had the ball poked away from him at the 1.
Chicago got the ball at the 1 after it was swatted out of the end zone and had to settle for a field goal after left Charles Leno Jr. got flagged for a false start.
The defense has played relatively well in all three games -- even against Tampa Bay when the Bears got burned by bad field position with Glennon committing three turnovers.
- 10 Things to Know for TodayColumbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Steelers did not get 100 percent participation in sitting out anthem on SundayYahoo Sports
- Steelers lose 23-17 to Bears after anthem protestNew Jersey Herald
- State NFL roundup: Jordan Howard overpowers SteelersAL.com
- Alejandro Villanueva appearance surprised Steelers during anthemESPN
- Steelers feel team is wasting talent on offenseFanRag Sports (blog)
- Steelers fall to Bears in overtime 23-17witf.org
- This is what the flag stands for, Mr. President | EditorialPennLive.com
- Memorable displays of unity followed by fantastic finishesmySanAntonio.com