Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPO) CEO Paul R. Johnston sold 4,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 5th.
The business services provider reported $0.51 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.10.
On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Exponent, Inc. will post $1.97 earnings per share for the current year.
If you are reading this piece on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US & international copyright laws.
Cantor Fitzgerald reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $75.00 target price (up previously from $69.00) on shares of Exponent in a research note on Wednesday, July 19th.
- Is Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) a Buy? The Stock Reaches 52-Week High TodayBZ Weekly
- Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPO) CEO Sells $270960.00 in StockDispatch Tribunal
- Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPO) Holdings Cut by RK Capital Management LLCTrueBlueTribune
- Paul R. Johnston Sells 4000 Shares of Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) StockTrueBlueTribune
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Shares Bought by Principal Financial Group Inc.The Ledger Gazette
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Holdings Trimmed by Bank of New York Mellon CorpStockNewsTimes
- Exponent Inc. (EXPO) Moves Higher on Volume Spike for September 22Equities.com
- Exponent (EXPO) Given Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.03Equities Focus
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Downgraded to “Hold” at Zacks Investment ResearchBBNS