Investment Centers of America Inc. grew its stake in Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) by 5.8% during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright law.
Citigroup Inc. increased their price objective on shares of Wal-Mart Stores from $78.00 to $80.00 and gave the company a “neutral” rating in a research note on Tuesday, August 15th.
Credit Suisse Group reiterated a “hold” rating and set a $84.00 price objective on shares of Wal-Mart Stores in a research note on Friday, August 18th.
Jefferies Group LLC reiterated a “buy” rating and set a $88.00 price objective on shares of Wal-Mart Stores in a research note on Wednesday, June 14th.
- As Wal (WMT) Stock Value Rose, Holder Toth Financial Advisory Upped Position ...FlintDaily.com
- Royal Bank Of Canada Lowered Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Stake; Bokf Has Lifted ...Thorold News
- Analysts Set Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) PT at $81.13ClickLancashire
- Shelter Ins Retirement Plan Trimmed Its Position in Wal (WMT) by $1.96 Million ...BZ Weekly
- Seaward Management Limited Partnership Has Upped Its Wal Mart Stores (WMT ...MoneyMakingArticles
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Holdings Increased by Gotham Asset Management LLCStockNewsTimes
- New England Asset Management Inc. Purchases 6710 Shares of Wal-Mart Stores ...StockNewsTimes
- Retailer to ax 700 positions at Sam'sArkansas Online
- Schafer Cullen Capital Management Has Trimmed Its Glaxosmithkline Plc (Adr ...NormanObserver.com