FILE - In this Nov. 12, 2016, file photo, Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield (6) runs in for a touchdown ahead of Baylor safety Davion Hall (2) during the first half of a NCAA college football game in Norman, Okla.
Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield isn't afraid to talk trash, and he proved that again Saturday before the Sooners' game against Baylor.
The Bears and OU met at midfield for some pregame trash talk about two hours before kickoff, and Mayfield had a special message: "You forgot who daddy is.
On his Instagram page Friday night, Mayfield posted this image, predicting a silent crowd when the clock hits 00:00 in Waco:
In three wins, Mayfield is completing 77 percent of his passes for 1,046 yards, 10 touchdowns and no INTs.
- Watch: Baker Mayfield to Baylor players: You forgot who daddy is247Sports
- Baker Mayfield tells Baylor players he's going to spank them during pregame ...For The Win
- Baker Mayfield tells Baylor players 'I'm gonna have to spank you today'Yahoo Sports
- Oklahoma vs. Baylor: Baker Mayfield has choice words for Bears before the gameCBSSports.com
- Oklahoma football: Injuries keep 4 Sooners out of Baylor gameDieHards
- Sooners Lead Bears With Big Plays in First Quarterkfor.com
- Baylor vs. Oklahoma — GAME DAY — Links, Notes, Saturday Open ThreadOur Daily Bears
- Baker Mayfield tells Baylor players they 'forgot who daddy is' and he'll spank ...SB Nation
- WATCH: OU QB Baker Mayfield tells Baylor 'I'm gonna have to spank you today'Saturday Down South