One shuttle driver told the media crew that got in late Friday night that there is a chance, if it cools down, snow could be coming, too.
With news breaking from The Seattle Times late Friday that redshirt freshman cornerback Byron Murphy (leg) will be out a minimum of six weeks after suffering the injury in practice, who knows how the secondary wil shake out tonight.
Many eyes will be tuned in just to see if the talented UW wide receiver can make NCAA history tonight against the Buffaloes.
After last week’s 77-yard punt retun for a touchdown, Pettis has had a punt-return score in three consecutive games, tying an NCAA record shared with two other players.
There are a few things that might be working against Pettis in his quest for a fourth score: One, footballs normally fly at high-elevation Folsom Field; two, the playing surface is expecting to be a mess; and three, Kinney has had just two punts returned in three games.
- Colorado punter will kick it 'high and far' to avoid Dante PettisNewburgh Gazette
- PODCAST: Buffaloes-Huskies 'Game Day' EditionMile High Sports
- Washington Huskies face Colorado in Pac-12 title game rematchHi-tech Beacon
- How do you catch the game Washington football at ColoradoThe Husky Haul
- Washington vs. Colorado 2017 live stream: Start time, TV schedule, and how to ...SB Nation
- RADIO: Daily Camera's Brian Howell previews Buffaloes-Huskies rematchMile High Sports
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Washington Huskies: Start time, TV coverage, how to ...Ralphie Report
- Washington Football: 5 reasons the Huskies beat ColoradoSaturday Blitz
- Huskies GameCenter: Live updates, highlights from No. 7 UW's Pac-12 opener at ...Seattle Times