All of these devices include a new A11 Bionic processor, updated dual-lens camera and improved displays, with the Iphone X’s screen covering its entire front casing.
Sadly, Apple doesn't supply a Charging pad in the box so, if you want to use this latest technology, you’ll need to buy one separately.
However, before you spend your money it’s worth knowing that these cheaper pads won’t allow the iPhone 8 or X to access another great feature - fast charging.
This fast charging is currently only available via a wired connection but Apple will release a software update in the coming months that will allow this boost to be performed wirelessly.,
Wireless fast charging is clearly something many iPhone fans will love but users need to be aware that they’ll have to spend more if they want to access this very useful feature.
- How To Get iPhone X Like Wireless Charging On Your Old iPhone 6, iPhone 6S ...Indiatimes.com
- Review: Are Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus worth the upgrade?Chicago Daily Herald
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus Early Review: A Big Leap Forward With A Great SurpriseForbes
- iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7: Check Out The DifferenceValueWalk
- Don't underestimate the iPhone 8 and 8 PlusSlashGear
- Unboxing and hands on with Apple's iPhone 8 PlusNeowin
- Everything you need to know about charging your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 PlusDigital Trends
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus hands-on: Similar design, upgraded specs, svelte finishZDNet
- I'm perfectly happy with the iPhone 8 I bought -- there's no need to wait for ...Yahoo Finance UK