Data Centre Software Security Transformation DevOps Business Personal Tech Science Emergent Tech Bootnotes Java SE 9 and Java EE 8 arrive, 364 days later than first plannedPuppet plays puppet master, gobbles up automation firm DistelliGitLab freezes GraphQL project amid looming Facebook patent fearsStack Overflow + Salary Calculator = your worth
Cali Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced on Thursday his office struck a deal with Gatorade to change the content of a sponsored mobile phone game that told kids to "keep your performance level high by avoiding water."
California accused Gatorade of violating state false advertising and unfair competition laws.
“Today’s settlement should make clear that the California Department of Justice will pursue false advertisers and hold them accountable.”
- Original Trix, made with artificial coloring, is coming backABC6OnYourSide.com
- Gatorade punished for dissing water in video gameWDIV Detroit
- Gatorade pays California $300K, settles anti-water complaintColumbus Ledger-Enquirer
- PRIORITIES! Calif. AG settles with Gatorade after 'anti-water' accusations ...Twitchy
- Gatorade pays US$300k for misrepresenting water benefits in Bolt gameJamaica Observer
- Gatorade settles with California over game that discouraged drinking waterSan Francisco Chronicle
- Gatorade punished for anti-water statementsNewburgh Gazette
- California Fines Gatorade $300K for 'Anti-Water' Ad CampaignSCVNEWS.com
- Gatorade To Pay California $300K Over Anti-Water Usain Bolt 'Advergame'CBS San Francisco Bay Area