New Volvo Xc40 2018 prices, specs and design revealed Contrast cladding, front and rear bumpers and roof help to distinguish it from the range, along with a gloss black finish.
Inside the car, Volvo’s Sense nine-inch touch screen comes as standard and is activated using voice controls and benefits from class-leading connectivity features, satellite navigation and three USB sockets.
Also standard are LED headlights, dual-zone climate control with Volvo’s sophisticated ‘CleanZone’ air-filtration system, a 12.3” active TFT configurable driver’s information display and rear parking sensors.
Inside the car, there’s leather/nubuck upholstery, front seat cushion extensions, a perforated leather steering wheel and gear knob, and aluminium dashboard inlays.
It assists with the steering (up to 80 mph) and takes care of the acceleration and braking to keep the car within lane markings and at the desired speed or distance from any vehicle in front.
- Volvo debuts new SA-bound XC40 SUVWheels24
- Volvo Introduces 'Care By Volvo' Subscription Service For Its CarsNDTVAuto.com
- Volvo has a new baby SUV that might make Tesla worriedYahoo Singapore News
- Volvo launches 12-month trade-in plan with XC40 crossoverEngadget
- Chunky little XC40 rounds out Volvo SUV stableNew Atlas
- Meet The Volvo XC40: Volvo's New Range Rover Evoque RivalGears Of Biz
- You can now buy a Volvo like an iPhoneQuartz
- Volvo Subscription Service Aims to Make “Owning” a Car Worry-FreeGears Of Biz
- Volvo rolls out compact SUV in latest upmarket move under GeelyYahoo Finance