Arizona (2-1) is coming off a dominant 63-16 win last week at UTEP, a game that saw junior quarterback Brandon Dawkins run for three touchdowns and toss three TD passes.
Last year they lost four of five league games in Tucson, the only win coming over rival Arizona State in the finale.
The Wildcats need to continue to get that output from Dawkins, preferably both through the air and on the ground, in order to be successful.
The junior has scored three times, once as a receiver and twice on punt returns including an electric 63-yard runback that featured a spin move en route to paydirt against UTEP.
Arizona has recorded just four sacks in three games, second-fewest in the Pac-12 behind Oregon State, and failed to get to the quarterback in its loss to Houston.
- Utah-Arizona: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online for Week 4 game (Sept ...DieHards
- No. 23 Utes head to Arizona to open Pac-12 seasonNews & Observer
- Utah's Pac-12 opener pits the conference's top run defense against the leading ...Deseret News
- Six numbers to know before the Utah-Arizona gameDeseret News
- Greg Hansen: 'Mr. Football' goes deep on Cats, Utes, Polynesian prospects ...Arizona Daily Star
- Utah at Arizona: Prediction, pick, odds, TV channel, live stream, watch onlineCBSSports.com
- Utah at Arizona football: How to watch, stream and attend the gameDeseret News
- What it will take for the Arizona Wildcats to 'make a statement' vs. No. 23 UtahArizona Daily Star
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah at ArizonaLas Vegas Sun (blog)