The Aggies will enter their third game with the true freshman Mond and senior Jake Hubenak at quarterback after Nick Starkel suffered a broken ankle in the season-opening 45-44 loss at UCLA.
Sumlin said Erik McCoy's return to center after starting last week at left guard, gives the Aggies their best lineup on the front.
The Razorbacks believe staying true to their assignments is the key to slowing the Aggies' ground game and making Mond pass to beat them.
- Arkansas desperate to end struggles vs Texas A&MYahoo Sports
- Weekend Predictions: How about two Arkansas victories in TexasArkansas Online
- O'Grady polishing all-around gameWholeHogSports
- UA Football: Bielema says TCU has Hogs prepared for Aggies' uptempo paceTimes Record
- Gearing up for conference playTexas A&M The Battalion
- Rewriting history not proper course of action for former A&M athletic directorHouston Chronicle
- Former Texas A&M AD Hyman speaks up, though it sounds hollowBryan-College Station Eagle (blog)
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas is the Hot Seat Game of Week 4SB Nation
- In physical matchup, Gators lose to Aggies in College StationThe Independent Florida Alligator