Both are veteran teams with talented units (pay specific attention to the Cowboys' offense versus the Horned Frogs' defense).
Don't forget to look for the latest article each week to find the channels and start times for both important and regional games.
TCU coach Gary Patterson is one of the best in the conference at figuring out ways to at least slow down these high-powered Big 12 offenses, but ultimately whether the Frogs can keep up will likely come down to quarterback Kenny Hill.
Coming off a dominant victory against LSU, the 17th-ranked Bulldogs and Fitzgerald hit the road to face a Georgia defense that might be the best in the Southeastern Conference outside of Alabama.
A second straight victory against a ranked team (Georgia is 11th) and another big outing for Fitzgerald will bring back memories of 2014, when Mississippi State surged to No.
- No. 6 Oklahoma State faces No. 16 TCU's tough defenseNews & Observer
- Oklahoma State recruiting: Latest updates on the Cowboys' 2018 classDieHards
- 3 reasons Oklahoma State will steamroll TCU like everyone elseFanSided
- Peterson: Baylor is halfway to 0-6, while Cyclones and Longhorns are halfway ...DesMoinesRegister.com
- Rudolph, Cowboys set for start of Big 12 play against TCUDaily O'Collegian
- Heather Dinich: This is the week we find out if Oklahoma State is a playoff ...DieHards
- OSU defense expected to see a different Kenny Hill-led attackTulsa World
- Why Oklahoma State might be the perfect environment for underdog TCUFort Worth Star Telegram
- Showdown in Stillwater: Reagor, Snell and No. 16 TCU head into Big XII action ...Waxahachie Daily Light