For the second year in a row, rideshare service Lyft is partnering with Budweiser to keep drunk drivers off the road — and money in your wallet.
Doubling down on last year's "Give a Damn" campaign, the companies are expanding the program to offer up 150,000 total round trips on weekends and holidays through the end of the year.
"We are thrilled to work with Budweiser, a brand that shares our commitment to helping people drink responsibly and get home safe," said Melissa Waters, vice president of marketing for Lyft.
Every Thursday at 2 p.m. EST, Budweiser will post unique ride codes on its Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Budweiser giving out Lyft codes for free ridesFOX 13 News, Tampa Bay
- Drink too much? Lyft and Budweiser will drive you home for freeColumbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Budweiser and Lyft want you to get home safely for freeDigital Trends
- Budweiser, Lyft Giving Out Free Weekend Rides to Help Curb Drunk DrivingFood & Wine
- Budweiser, Lyft to offer 150000 free ridesSt. Louis Business Journal
- Lyft, Budwesier team up to provide safe rides homeKXAN.com
- Budweiser, Lyft team up to give free rides starting this weekendWSOC Charlotte
- Lyft and Budweiser give free rides to prevent drunk drivingThe Grio
- AB expands free ride offer with Lyft to curb drunk drivingSTLtoday.com