Twain's stunning duet of "You're Still the One" with Harvey, who lost her hearing as a teenager, required a different kind of preparation.
"She learns everything by memory and it was interesting for me to be singing with someone who I knew couldn't hear me, so it was my role to match and blend, which I love to do anyways," Twain explained.
"I just said, 'OK, if you just learn the melody, I will match you,' and it was an homage to her and all that she's accomplished and [it was] beautiful to hear her voice singing the song."
Twain also opened up about her recent guest appearance on another television show, Broad City.
"The fear for me really was happening during the process of deciding to make the album and jumping into that, but at this point, now I'm just so ready to share it."
- “America's Got Talent” season finale: Deaf Longmont High grad finishes fourthThe Know
- Shania Twain sings moving version of 'You're Still the One' with deaf singer ...USA TODAY
- Shania Twain Performs Classic Hit With Deaf 'America's Got Talent' Singer [Watch]Taste of Country
- 'AGT': Mandy Harvey, Shania Twain electrify GoogleOrlando Sentinel
- All that glitters is gold! Shania Twain rocks the red carpet in bold dress and ...Daily Mail
- Deaf singer from Longmont finishes in top 5 on 'America's Got Talent'FOX31 Denver
- See Shania Twain's Surprise Duet with Deaf Singer Mandy Harvey on 'America's ...Wide Open Country
- Shania Twain Performs with 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Mandy HarveySounds Like Nashville
- Shania Twain sang a duet with deaf singer Mandy Harvey on 'America's Got ...INSIDER