They have struggled in both games this year and have started the season 0-2, the Giants are almost in crisis mode and with another loss their playoff hopes could nearly be over.
The Falcons, fresh off a big win over Green Bay and Detroit after beating the Giants come into this game in solid form.
The Pats at home are a big challenge, I think the Texans and Watson will fall short and if they aren’t careful this could get nasty and Houston’s defence could be in for a long day.
Seattle have been disappointing so far this season, losing to Green Bay and then barely getting over San Francisco last week.
Carson Palmer and the Cards will be no push overs, especially at home, but will all the media attention on Dallas this week and all the scathing reviews I expect them to come out and take care of business.
- Facts facts: 49ers host RamsThe Mercury News
- Fantasy football add drop targets avoids: Carlos Hyde, Jared Goff, Todd Gurley ...Metro US
- Don't Look Now, but Jared Goff Is Starting to Figure It OutThe Ringer (blog)
- Why a Jared Goff breakout could actually happenESPN
- John Lynch discusses Brian Hoyer, Jared Goff, and CJ Beathard49ers Webzone (blog)
- How the Rams match up with the 49ers for Thursday's gameLos Angeles Times
- Unlike rookie season, Jared Goff will get to break a sweat when the Rams face ...Los Angeles Times
- Jared Goff comes home again — older, wiser, betterSan Francisco Examiner
- Bonsignore: Rams will get a big early-season litmus test Thursday against the ...OCRegister