Amari Cooper’s media session this week lasted all of two minutes and Michael Crabtree will exchange pleasantries but won’t engage in meaningful discourse of any kind unless it’s with a teammate.
Seth Roberts tends to be reserved and serious, with Cordarrelle Patterson the only outwardly chatty member of a unit that also includes second-year man Johnny Holton.
“The coolest part to me is that our guys sit there in meetings, attentive, ready to learn what’s next, what’s the game plan,” quarterback Derek Carr said.
The Raiders line up with three wide receivers more times than not, and sometimes four And rather than have set roles for each member of the unit, they could conceivably lineup anywhere and on either side of the field.
— Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. was enthused by the play of strong safety Karl Joseph, as well as that of rookie Gareon Conley — two young defenders the Raiders are counting on to be playmakers
- Crabtree just keeps getting better. What changed for him from 49ers to Raiders?Sacramento Bee (blog)
- Raiders tried to sign LB Zach Brown before he chose RedskinsWashington Times
- Preview: Redskins face one of the NFL's best teams in RaidersWashington Times
- Redskins look to emulate Raiders' offense in prime timeWTOP
- Chris Thompson Learning From His Mistakes In Breakout SeasonRedskins.com
- Washington-Raiders: Key matchups to follow in Sunday's gameSFGate
- Raiders QB Derek Carr could hit .500 mark Sunday Night after 0-10 startNBC4i.com
- For Mason Foster, it was all about the Raiders growing up near OaklandWashington Post
- Mason Foster Hopes To Be Ready To Play His Hometown TeamRedskins.com