song on repeat and start stocking up on canned goods, bunker books and cuddly blankets you'll undoubtedly need for the end-of-the-world event, it might be helpful to consider the fact that the Planet Nibiru does not exist.
Well, Saturday marks 33 days since the total solar eclipse, which Meade counts as a portent of doom.
From there, he says that based on the Book of Revelation, a woman "clothed with the sun, with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 stars" will give birth to a boy who will "rule all the nations with an iron scepter" while a seven-headed dragon threatens her.
Earlier predictions said the End Times were supposed to commence in both May 2003 and December 2012, and yet the world has continued to spin.
Nasa scientist David Morrison actually went through and categorically debunked and dismissed this apocalyptic theory years ago, advising people to just "get over it."
- The “Christian numerologist” whose biblical doomsday claim has some nervously ...The Denver Post
- Two days until Nbiru 'smashes into Earth and kills us all on September 23'Metro
- How to survive Planet X 'when Nbiru wipes out Earth this Saturday'Metro
- The world is ending on September 23, according to a biblical prophecyWJLA
- What is 'Planet X' Nibiru, and why do some believe the doomsday prophecy that ...The West Australian
- NASA make SHOCK Nibiru revelation ahead of 'apocalypse'Daily Star
- Nibiru Theory: Will Hidden Planet X Smash Into Earth On September 23 Ending ...Hollywood Life
- Is Nibiru Real? What NASA Said About 'Planet X'International Business Times
- Hurricanes not enough? Now, word comes that the world's ending on SaturdayMiami Herald