After detailing the UK and India launches of the Moto X4 , Motorola made an announcement related to the US release of device, but that turned out to be for the Android One variant .
But what about the standard Moto X4?
Well, those who are looking forward to purchase the unlocked Moto X4 will be glad to know that the company has confirmed the it will also be made available in the US.
Sadly, the company didn't share an exact date or month, although it did say the device will arrive in the country this year.
A formal announcement in this regard is expected sometime next month.
- Google and Motorola debut Android One Moto X4 for Project FiZDNet
- Factory Images For Nexus Player Now Out On Google's WebsiteAndroid Headlines
- Google kicks off Android One in the US with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4PCWorld
- Moto X4 coming to India on 3 October, confirms Motorola India on its Twitter pageFirstpost
- The Moto X4 brings Android One to the US and a non-Google phone to Project FiArs Technica UK
- Motorola's Moto X4 now works on Google Project FiGears Of Biz
- Android One Moto X4 Launches In The US With Project FiGeeky Gadgets
- Google releases factory images of Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus Android TV playerFirstpost
- Android One Moto X4 Officially LaunchedGears Of Biz