And last Thursday Leishman senior, a former club champion himself at the ‘Bool, won two nearest to the pin awards in the midweek comp.
Last January, on an extended holiday at home after playing in the World Cup at Kingston Heath with Adam Scott, Marc won himself a ball after scoring 36 points in the Wednesday comp at the Port Fairy Golf Club.
Winning a ball at Port Fairy however could not be further removed from what lies ahead for Leishman in Atlanta where, at the East Lakes Golf Club, he’s one of just 30 players left standing in pursuit of victory in the season-ending Tour Championship.
Oliver and Harry give dad a hug at the BMW Championship.Source: AFPLeishman practices when he wants, spends loads of time with his wife Audrey and their three kids, including two-month old daughter, Eva, and feels like having a good family life is “key”.
Paul and Leishman’s mother Pelita were in the air heading to the US when Marc stormed to a five-shot win last week, the biggest of a career starting to hit the heights so many expected of the laid-back Aussie.
- 2 trophies on the line as PGA Tour season ends at East LakeColumbus Ledger-Enquirer
- For five players, a win equals FedExCup, $10 millionUSA TODAY
- PGA Tour live stream: How to watch the FedEx Cup finale at the Tour ...Express.co.uk
- Tour Championship: Justin Thomas deserves to be crowned the PGA Tour's Player ...The National
- Watch Tour Championship 2017: Live stream online, time, TV channel, scheduleCBSSports.com
- Perez's not complaining about slim Tour chancesThe Augusta Chronicle
- Jordan Spieth compares Tour Championship to a major, anticipates strange endingCBSSports.com
- Rahm proud of consistency in 2017AOL UK
- Quick 9: Why Tour Championship could use a change of sceneryESPN