Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., September 6, 2017.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average .DJI rose 41.79 points, or 0.19 percent, to 22,412.59, the S&P 500 .SPX gained 1.59 points, or 0.06 percent, to 2,508.24 and the Nasdaq Composite .IXIC dropped 5.28 points, or 0.08 percent, to 6,456.04.
Reporting By Sinead Carew; Editing by Nick Zieminski
- Wall St. falls after Fed signals another rate hike this yearReuters
- Stocks, dollar flat as investors brace for Fed statementTODAYonline
- Wall Street falls after Fed signals another rate hike this yearEconomic Times
- Wall Street edges higher; US Fed meeting in focusTODAYonline
- Stocks move up, dollar dips as investors await FedYahoo Finance
- S&P, Dow flat ahead of Fed decision; Apple weighs on NasdaqNasdaq
- US STOCKS-Wall St edges up on telecom gains; Fed meet in focusKitco News
- US STOCKS-Wall St little changed as investors focus on Fed meetingKitco News
- US STOCKS-Wall St little changed ahead of Fed's policy meetingKitco News