CSS Industries, Inc. is a consumer products company, which is engaged in the design, manufacture, procurement, distribution and sale of non-durable all occasion and seasonal social expression products, principally to mass market retailers in the United States and Canada.
Kar Auction Services, Inc’s dividend has Sep 20, 2017 as record date.
Adirondack Research & Management Inc. holds 1.47% of its portfolio in CSS Industries Inc for 159,410 shares.
The Firm operates through three divisions: ADESA, Inc. , Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA) and Automotive Finance Corporation (AFC).
The ADESA segment is a well-known provider of whole car auctions and related services to the vehicle remarketing industry in North America.
- KAR Auction Services to build new headquarters, add 400 jobs in CarmelIndianapolis Star
- KAR Announces Development of New Global Headquarters and Campus in Carmel, Ind.GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Park Presidio Capital Stake in Kar Auction Svcs (KAR) Has Boosted by $6.72 ...BZ Weekly
- Buy or Sell? Average Brokerage Ratings on KAR Auction Services, Inc. (KAR ...StockNewsJournal
- Changes in Signals Identified: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), KAR Auction ...AllStockNews
- Raymond James Trust NA Purchases New Holdings in KAR Auction Services, Inc (KAR)Week Herald
- KAR Auction Services, Inc (KAR) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 19, 2017Nasdaq
- Forecasted dividends of $0.32 are lurking just around the corner for KAR ...BZ Weekly
- KAR Auction Services, Inc (KAR) to Issue Quarterly Dividend of $0.32 on ...Dispatch Tribunal