Salesforce thinks it has found a way to improve forecasting accuracy in its Einstein Sales Cloud product with everyone’s go-to tool of late, artificial intelligence.
The new product is aimed at sales managers who carefully weigh their pipelines and prospects in clunky spreadsheets only to make precarious forecasts, said Lynne Zaledonis, vice president of product marketing for Einstein Sales Cloud .
(Salesforce Photo)Forecasting is part of Sales Cloud Einstein in Salesforce’s flagship customer-relationship management product .
Everything Salesforce is announcing today is in pilot format, and won’t become generally available until the first half of next year.
Hear from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella , Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson , Instacart CEO Apoorva Mehta , Amazon Alexa & Echo VP Toni Reid, Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson , Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center president Dr. Gary Gilliland and many other leading innovators at the 6th annual GeekWire Summit, taking place Oct. 9-11 in Seattle.
- Salesforce Einstein celebrates its first birthday with several new featuresTechCrunch
- Salesforce will launch $50 million fund for AI startupsCNET
- Salesforce Updates Sales Cloud With Einstein AI ForecastingeWeek
- Salesforce adds 3 new Einstein features, unveils AI startup fundVentureBeat
- Salesforce Ventures Is Investing $50 Million in Artificial Intelligence StartupsFortune
- Salesforce Einstein turns one with a bevy of new featuresZDNet
- Salesforce Ventures launches $50M fund to encourage AI development on ...TechCrunch
- Salesforce upgrades Einstein AI suite's crystal ball and debuts $50M fundSiliconANGLE News (blog)
- Salesforce Einstein AI expands reach as Dreamforce approachesTechTarget