In a new interview with Inside Edition , Workman opened up about the duo’s strained relationship and expressed her concern over Winter’s revealing outfit choices.
After joining the cast of Modern Family (it premiered in 2009) Winter — who claimed in a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter that Workman dressed her in “low-cut things” and “the smallest miniskirts” starting at just age 7 — sought out her on-set teacher Sharon Sacks for help.
Winter told THR that she was prepared to go to foster care, until, in 2012, her older sister Shanelle Gray agreed to take her in – despite barely knowing each other.
While Winter’s career continued to propel from the ratings success of the ABC family comedy, Workman was struggling financially and was forced to move into a storage facility.
Although the pair has largely used social media and the spotlight to address (and blast) one another, Workman is hopeful of reconciling with Winter in the future.
- Ariel Winter's mom begs to reconcile with her daughter as she reveals she was ...Daily Mail
- Ariel Winter slams critics in lengthy rant: 'I'm trying to live my life'Fox News
- Ariel Winter's mega rantYahoo7 Be
- Ariel Winter's Wardrobe Choices Are a 'Cry for Help,' Her Mother Says (Video)TheWrap
- Ariel Winter's Mom Voices Concern Over Daughter's Racy Photos: 'I Feel This Is ...Inside Edition
- Ariel Winter doesn't mean to show off, but sometimes it happensNew York Daily News
- 'Just because I show my body it doesn't mean I'm talentless': Ariel Winter ...Daily Mail
- 'No one is perfect'; Ariel Winter rants on wardrobe criticismCanoe
- Ariel Winter Goes OFF on Instagram: I Don't Show My Ass on Purpose!The Hollywood Gossip