“After almost 20 years of marriage, they have separated for the moment to evaluate their life together,” Bush’s rep said in a statement to PEOPLE.
Bush’s lawyer, Marshall Grossman, also told PEOPLE in a statement: “I can confirm they are now separated and on a short-term break.”
The former Today show co-host and Davis married in April 1998 and share three daughters: Josie, 19, Mary, 16, and Lillie, 12.
Trump made lewd comments about groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation with Bush, who worked for Access Hollywood at the time, that was caught on a hot microphone.
Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter earlier this year, Bush said watching the video left him “totally and completely gutted.”
- Billy Bush's wife is '10000-percent out of' that marriageDeath and Taxes
- Billy Bush and wife Sydney Davis reportedly separateLos Angeles Times
- Billy Bush and wife Sydney Davis separate after 20 yearsFox News
- Billy Bush and Wife Sydney Davis Separate After 20 Years of MarriageHollywood Reporter
- Billy Bush and wife splitting after 20 yearsPage Six
- Billy Bush and wife Sydney Davis split in the wake of Trump 'pussygate ...Daily Mail
- Billy Bush, Sydney Davis separating after nearly 20 years of marriageNewsday
- Billy Bush and wife separate after 20 years of marriage 'to evaluate their ...ABC News
- Billy Bush, wife Sydney Davis separate after nearly 20 years of marriageUSA TODAY