Sept 19 (Reuters) - U.S. drug delivery technology company Catalent Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately Held Cook Pharmica LLC for $950 million in cash.
The acquisition will give Catalent access to Cook Pharmica's Bloomington, Indiana facility, positioning the company to expand its biologics business.
Catalent said it would pay $750 million when the deal closes, expected in the fourth quarter, and the rest in four annual installments.
The acquisition will add to adjusted net income per share in the first full fiscal year after the deal closes, the company said.
(Reporting by Tamara Mathias in Bengaluru; Editing by Sai Sachin Ravikumar and Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Catalent To Acquire Privately Held Cook Pharmica For $950 Mln Cash - Quick FactsNasdaq
- Catalent Inc (NASDAQ:CTLT) Stake Decreased by First Trust Advisors LPTrueBlueTribune
- Can MEG Energy Corp (MEG.TO) Thread the Needle? Technical UpdateFinancial Newsweek
- Catalent, Inc. (NYSE:CTLT) Stock Closed 6.9% Above Its 50 Day Moving AverageHugoPress
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Takes $3.33 Million Position in Catalent ...The Ledger Gazette
- Catalent, Inc. (NYSE:CTLT) Sees Heavy Trading Volume with 1312K Shares ...Highlight Press
- Petsec Energy Ltd (PSA.AX) Seeing Increased Volatility in SessionStock Rover
- Active Runner in Focus – Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD)Stock Rover
- Ignyta Inc (RXDX)'s Technicals Placed in the LimelightStock Rover