England’s Matthew Cort downed Jamie Broce of Indianapolis, 2 and 1; Andrew Raitt of London beat Dave McNabb of Newark, Delaware, 4 and 3; reigning PGA Professional Champion Omar Uresti of Austin, Texas, halved with Wales’ Garry Houston; Ireland’s David Higgins closed out Adam Rainaud of Chester, Connecticut, 3 and 2; and England’s Phillip Archer rolled home a 12-foot birdie at 18 to defeat Matt Dobyns of Glen Head, New York, 1 up, and give GB&I its record 16th point.
Greig Hutcheon, Banchory, Aberdeenshire, Scotland & Damien McGrane, County Meath, Ireland (GB&I), 3 and 2 Rich Berberian Jr., Hooksett, N.H. & Adam Rainaud, Chester, Conn. (USA) def.
Rod Perry, Port Orange, Fla. & Jamie Broce, Indianapolis, Ind., 3 and 2 Phillip Archer, Warrington, Cheshire, England & Christopher Currie, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, Scotland def.
- Robert Coles' impressive performance helps Britain and Ireland win PGA CupThe Indian Express
- GB&I claim back-to-back PGA Cup wins for the first time since 1984HeraldScotland
- Great Britain & Ireland dominates in singles for 16-10 win at PGA CupGolfweek.com
- GB&I wins PGA Cup 16-10Golf Channel (blog)
- Great Britain and Ireland retain PGA Cup with 16-10 win over USASkySports
- US pulls within a point in PGA CupGolf Channel (blog)
- US rally in foursomes sets up Sunday chase for the PGA CupPGA.com
- GB&I extends its PGA Cup lead over US during Saturday four-ball matchesPGA.com
- GB&I still on course to retain the PGA Cup with narrow one point leadHeraldScotland