Citron Research's Andrew Left issues a negative call on Ubiquiti Networks.
"The end is now for the Ubiquiti Fraud.
What was once a company with unique products in a fragmented space has turned into a company that sells products in highly competitive markets where they are the last mover," he writes.
The CEO of Ubiquiti, Robert Pera, who is also majority owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, replied on Twitter, referring to short sellers as "clowns."
- This Company Could Be a Fraud, Noted Short-Seller Andrew Left SaysTheStreet.com
- Citron Calls Ubiquiti Networks A 'Total Fraud'Benzinga
- Ubiquiti Networks' stock sinks on heavy volume after short-seller Andrew Left ...MarketWatch
- UBNT Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving AverageNasdaq
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) CEO Apologizes to Those Affected by 'Clowns'StreetInsider.com
- Citron Research Calls Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) 'Total Fraud'StreetInsider.com
- Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ:UBNT) and Loral Space and Communications (LORL ...The Ledger Gazette
- State of Tennessee Treasury Department Has $48.52 Million Position in Ubiquiti ...TrueBlueTribune
- Regal Investment Advisors LLC Sells 5286 Shares of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc ...The Ledger Gazette