In case you missed the big news, Jedediah Bila announced on this morning's episode that she was leaving The View after less than two seasons.
According to a source close to the show, The View has been looking for a conservative voice to join the table ever since Candace Cameron Bure left .
On Monday's show, Jedediah revealed that her future will include a new book with Harper Collins that she teased as an "amazing concept" that could "shake up the world especially the millennial generation."
According to one source, "there was backlash" after Jedediah asked questions to the former presidential candidate while she promoted her new book What Happened .
ABC, however, says viewers shouldn't be analyzing Hillary's visit with the co-hosts that also include Joy Behar , Sara Haines , Whoopi Goldberg and Sunny Hostin .
- Did 'The View' cut Jedediah Bila for being tough on Hillary Clinton?Fox News
- Jedediah Bila Abruptly Leaves 'The View' After a Year on the Talk ShowEntertainment Tonight
- Did Jedediah Bila exit 'The View' because of Hillary Clinton?Page Six
- Jed Bila is leaving The View - and former Fox News anchor Meghan McCain could ...Daily Mail
- The View drops conservative co-host, might replace her with Meghan McCainAV Club
- Meghan McCain could replace Jedediah Bila on The ViewEW.com (blog)
- Conservative voice Jedediah Bila exits 'The View'Los Angeles Times
- Meghan McCain in 'late-stage talks' to join 'The View': ReportAOL
- Jedediah Bila is leaving 'The View'ABC News