The homegirl who thinks the waiter has a vendetta against her because one of her mozzarella sticks was short, which means she got 7.63 fried cheese turds when the menu clearly states it comes with eight.
When Stephen Curry did better than expected at a golf tournament this summer, he couldn’t wait to tweet a social media middle finger to the people who doubted him.
Apparently, a group of internet sleuths at Reddit (or, as I call it, “the racist Hardy Boys site”) have unearthed a number of compelling clues about a private Instagram account that suggests Durant might be behind it, according to SBNation .
The account’s bio reads only, “No live ball turnovers.” In the 2017 NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors scored 17 points off live-ball turnovers, setting the table for KD’s first championship ring.
There is a widespread belief among many people in the basketball-analyst community named Michael Harriot that the injuries that have plagued Durant his entire career all stem from his being cursed after attacking the Based God, Lil B, on Twitter.
- Kevin Durant's Twitter Antics Prove His Critics RightSports Illustrated
- NBA superstar Kevin Durant hid secret 'burner' identityNEWS.com.au
- The internet is convinced Kevin Durant is arguing with trolls on secret social ...Mashable
- Joel Embiid Clowns on Kevin Durant's Alt Twitter Account Like Only He CanSports Illustrated
- Everything You Need to Know About Kevin Durant's Twitter FailBleacher Report
- Kevin Durant appears to use alternate account to rip Thunder coachSportsnet.ca
- Kevin Durant apparently tried to use a fake Twitter account to defend himself ...Los Angeles Times
- The internet thinks Kevin Durant has been defending himself via fake social ...SFGate
- Kevin Durant explained why he cares what people think of him in sincere ...For The Win