It has reached a point with Rob Gronkoski that any speculation or report about his health is at least valid enough to consider.
Gronk did have a subpar season opener while dropping passes and appearing stiff.
This week he dispelled speculation he might be near the end, looking fluid while amassing six catches for 116 yards and a touchdown before exiting th Patriots’ victory over the Saints with an Injury.
In true Patriot fashion, he refused to talk about his injury.
Based on how Gronkowski moved after coming out and how he tried to stay warm on the bike, it appears this will be minor.
- Patriots right ship with democratic game plan vs. SaintsAtlanta Journal Constitution
- Tom Brady, Patriots bounce back to throttle SaintsBoston Herald
- 10 NFL observations from Sunday's Week 2 actionFanRag Sports (blog)
- Brady Torches Saints In Patriots VictoryHartford Courant
- Week 2 fantasy booms and busts: Patriots have it big, easy in New OrleansYahoo Sports
- Prophet Margin: As usual, Patriots bounce back with coverBoston Herald
- After Further Review: Lopsided losses make this slow start different for SaintsFOX 8 News WVUE-TV
- Transcript: New England Patriots Postgame Quotes 9/17Patriots.com
- NFL Week 2 Grades: 'A' for contending Patriots, 'D' for blown-out CowboysCBSSports.com