Two months on from what appeared to be another retirement, the 29-year-old claimed to have lost two stone in weight in the last fortnight as he warms up for a comeback.
Speaking to BT Sport ahead of Billy Joe Saunders' world title clash with Willie Monroe, Fury - not seen in the ring since winning the world heavyweight strap against Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 - admitted to enjoying himself again.
Well-documented battles with mental health and drugs have blighted Fury, who in July said, not for the first time, he had reached "the end" of his career.
Few believed him and the cynics were right to doubt given his bullish comments at the Copper Box.
He faces a UK Anti-Doping charge for the alleged use of a prohibited substance.
- Billy Joe Saunders v Willie Monroe Jr: Saunders retains WBO middleweight titleBBC Sport
- Massive brawl explodes in the audience at Billy Joe Saunders Vs Willie Monroe ...The Sun
- Billy Joe Saunders proves a class apart to sweep past MonroeRTE.ie
- Billy Joe Saunders Decisions Willie Monroe, Retains WBO BeltBoxingScene.com
- Billy Joe Saunders' eight-year-old son issues grovelling apology to Willie ...The Sun
- Billy Joe Saunders retains WBO world middleweight title with unanimous points ...Mirror.co.uk
- Billy Joe Saunders BEATS Willie Monroe Jr to stake claim for Canelo vs GGG ...Express.co.uk
- Billy Joe Saunders' kid attacked Willie Monroe Jr.'s dick at weigh-inDeath and Taxes
- Canelo vs GGG LIVE: Round-by-round updates from Las Vegas plus reaction to ...The Sun