If by accident, someone uninstalls the app or if it stops working, then reinstalling Play Store can also be done manually.
Before installing Play Store, it is important to check which version is compatible with your device and also preferred by you.
To install the Play Store APK, go to APKMirror or XDA Developers, or any other trustworthy place from where you can download it.
Some might get scared because a message: this type can harm your device” will appear on screen, but choose OK and continue.
Enable Unknown Sources, then downloaded the Play Store version of your choice (from APKMirror or XDA Developers) and the use your US cable to transfer the app from your computer to your device.
- Millions of gadgets infected by malware from malicious appsKomando
- Android Apps Infected with ExpensiveWall Malware Downloaded 21M TimesHack Read
- Two Easy and Simple Methods of Fixing the “Unfortunately, Google Play Services ...News4C
- Google Play Store Apk Missing? Here are Step-by-step Instructions to Download ...Siusto
- Mobile Application & Game Development BlogGameDev.net (blog)
- Facebook's apps dominate Android downloads globallyMarkets Insider
- Android malware in Google Play racked up 4.2M downloads: Are you a victim?ZDNet
- Several Real Money Poker Apps Get UK Google Play Store ApprovalHighstakesDB
- Massive Android malware outbreakIndependent Online