People we went to school with, met in a nightclub, or just lost contact with.
To "Snooze" an account you just have to click the menu button at the top right of a post.
Snooze is a way to hide someone's posts without permanently removing them from your news feed.
Advertisement You'll have to go to all their profiles individually or go to News Feed Preferences, which isn't the easiest section to find.
From there you scroll through a list of the people you have unfollowed and find the person whose posts you miss.
- This button could allow you to control your Facebook News FeedDunyaNews Pakistan
- Facebook now lets you put your friends to sleepThe Asian Age
- A new “snooze” button on Facebook lets users temporarily mute a friend, page ...Quartz
- Facebook is reportedly testing a new “Snooze” featureGizbot
- News feed getting too crowded? Facebook's Snooze feature may help clean it upDigital Trends
- Facebook makes it easier to ignore annoying friendsThe Independent
- New Facebook update will make it easier to ignore your annoying friendsThaiVisa News
- Facebook is testing out a very useful 'snooze' buttonThe Daily Dot
- Facebook Is Testing a 'Snooze' Feature That Will Make Wedding Season Safe AgainNew York Magazine