The first few hundred examples of the Truck will be delivered starting this year in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The global shipping and logistics company will take delivery of a handful of eCanter trucks and add them to its New York City fleet.
Daimler says the trucks will go 62 miles on a full charge, making them suitable for short city jaunts only.
Get daily e-mail updates Production Porsche Mission E to be priced like Panamera BMW's newest M5 to receive Competition Package Mercedes-AMG sedan will debut at 2018 Detroit auto show...
2019 Porsche Cayenne, 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Borgward... Porsche provides insights on design of the 2019 Cayenne 2018 Bentley Continental GT arrives with more beauty and power All it takes to total a C7 Corvette is one tiny crack 2019 Genesis G70, 2018 Lexus LS, McLaren ditches Honda... More SPY SHOTS FIRST DRIVES SUPERCARS RACING VIDEOS MUSCLE CARS
- Daimler invests in super-fast battery charging technologyDaily News & Analysis
- Daimler delivers its first new battery-powered eCanter truckTimes of Oman
- Israeli Startup StoreDot Raises $60M To Charge Daimler's Electric TrucksNoCamels - Israeli Innovation News (press release) (blog)
- Daimler Shows Off Fuso eCanter Electric Truck, Partners With StoreDot For 5 ...CleanTechnica
- Daimler Beats Tesla To Electric Truck Market With UPS As First ClientHybrid Cars News
- Daimler Trucks reveals first production electric lorryYahoo News UK
- Daimler Unveils First All-Electric TruckIEEE Spectrum
- UPS Buys Daimler's Electric TrucksMarkets Insider
- UPS adds 3 all-electric delivery trucks to its fleetwwlp.com