Former Indianapolis Colts executive Bill Polian said on ESPN LA with Keyshawn Johnson, Jorge Sedano and LZ Granderson that University of Louisville standout quarterback Lamar Jackson will be a wide receiver in the NFL.
The answer was met with a loud uproar and defiance from the hosts, but Polian stuck to his position.
Jackson won the Heisman Trophy last season after throwing for 3,543 yards, 30 touchdowns and nine interceptions while completing 56.2 percent of his passes and posting a passer rating of 148.8.
In addition, Jackson ran for 1,571 yards and scored 21 touchdowns on the ground.
Though two games this season, Jackson has amassed 771 passing yards and five touchdowns with no picks.
- Lamar Jackson and Louisville will upset Clemson: National College Football and ...cleveland.com
- Your College Football Saturday Viewing Guide: September 16, 2017Anonymous Eagle
- Five things to watch in Clemson-Louisville clashUSA TODAY
- When was the last time a reigning Heisman Trophy winner beat the national ...AL.com
- Look: Louisville fan trolls Clemson via brilliant Google boardClutchPoints
- Shoring up defense a focus for Cards as No. 3 Clemson loomsmessenger-inquirer
- Pigskin Picks: O-line play will decide Clemson vs. Louisville; Gamecocks set ...Charleston Post Courier
- Five critical matchups that will decide the biggest games in Week 3USA TODAY
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 3Las Vegas Sun (blog)