Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight has taken the brunt of the scrutiny directed towards the Wolverines, despite the fact that he is averaging 201 yards passing a game and has been intercepted twice — both times in Michigan’s 33-17 win Sept. 2 against Florida.
Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown has been talking about preparing for Air Force and its flex-bone Offense since before spring practices began.
His wait is over as the Wolverines take on the Falcons for the first time since 2012 when they needed Denard Robinson’s 426 yards of total offense and 4 touchdowns (two by air, two by ground) and a late defensive stop to pull out a 31-25 victory.
Brown has talked about his players needing to be disciplined in their assignments more so than normal because of the misdirection and various looks Air Force will show on offense.
There will be a similar size advantage for the Wolverines against Air Force, so don’t be shocked to see more double-tight end schemes and a lot of running backs Ty Isaac, Chris Evans and Karan Higdon.
- Michigan vs. Air Force live stream, live score updates; watch onlineAL.com
- Michigan Gameday: No. 7 Wolverines look to go 3-0 vs. Air ForceMLive.com
- Join our Michigan Wolverines live chat for Air Force gameMLive.com
- Air Force at Michigan: Time, TV schedule, game preview, live scoreWDIV Detroit
- Pregame Guide: Air Force FalconsMaize n Brew
- Air Force vs. Michigan 2017 live stream: Start time, TV channel, and how to ...SB Nation
- How to Watch Michigan vs. Air Force: Live Stream, TV Channel, TimeSports Illustrated
- Staff predictions: Michigan Football vs Air ForceGears Of Biz
- Total too high for Air Force vs. Michigan? College Football PredictionsTheSpread.com