A crew member made her feel unsafe by showing up at her apartment after work and “staring daggers” at her on set.
Especially if that side happens to accuse a man of stature, then that woman has to consider the scrutiny and repercussions she’ll be subjected to by sharing her side.”
Woods attempted to pick me and a friend up when we were at Mel’s diner in Hollywood, seeing if we wanted to go to Las Vegas with him that very night.
I informed him of my age, to which he said, ‘Even better.’ I told this story publicly as a way to back up the claim that Mr. Woods was, indeed, a hypocrite.
When Woods denied the accusation, Tamblyn fired back in a column published by Teen Vogue .
- Amber Tamblyn Follows Up James Woods Denial: 'Women Do Not Get to Have a Side'Variety
- Amber Tamblyn Speaks Out on Hollywood's History of Harassment After James ...E! Online
- Amber Tamblyn: I'm Done With Not Being BelievedNew York Times
- Amber Tamblyn Has the Last Word on James Woods, Hollywood HarassmentTooFab
- Amber Tamblyn Speaks Out in New Op-Ed After James Woods Called Her Accusations ...PEOPLE.com
- Amber Tamblyn Recalls Harassment on Set, Blasts James Woods in New Op-EdHollywood Reporter
- Amber Tamblyn Supports Armie Hammer By Highlighting James Woods' Hypocrisy In ...Gears Of Biz
- Amber Tamblyn Tells Story Of Sexism On 'Joan Of Arcadia' Set In New Op-EdLAist