I’m taking a quick break from my adventures in Divinity: Original Sin 2—I keep telling everyone I’m Undead, which I shouldn’t, but I’ve also made lots of animal chums, so it’s not all bad—to fling some of my (questionable) wisdom at those of you planning on starting your own.
He’s excellent company, being the source of a lot of biting sarcasm and Camp, pantomime menace, and his boney digits are unexpectedly handy.
Fane, and indeed any Undead character, is a walking skeleton key, able to use their fingers to unlock doors and chests, as long as they have the appropriate skill level.
And a random piece of tat you find on the beach or in an otherwise empty barrel could be the key to solving a mystery, or maybe it’s just worth a few quid to the right buyer.
He can’t be harmed in combat, but if you walk past the guards in front of the gate to Fort Joy Prison, east of the camp, one of the archers will murder the innocent kitty.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 claims top spot on Steam despite a very unlucky ...PC Gamer
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 review-in-progressPolygon
- Divinity: Original Sin 2′ brand new gameplay trailerHi-tech Beacon
- 15 Hours in, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is BrilliantKotaku UK (blog)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Takes Down PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS as #1 Top ...Wccftech
- Divinity Original Sin 2 Crashes, Errors, Connection, Resolution, Black Screen ...SegmentNext
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Crushes PUBG and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider on ...Comicbook.com
- Divinity: Original Sin II launches todayFudzilla
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - PC Performance Benchmark - Radeon R7 370 2GBGame Debate